Myles AllanFounding Partner, BA (Hons, Econ)
- Deep financial services industry experience
- Extensive funds migration and transition management expertise
- Strategy development and validation
- Hands-on business transformation knowledge
- Software development and implementation, vendor management
Myles has close to two decades of experience in consulting and senior project management roles, principally in the funds management industry. He has held senior business and IT management roles in leading fund management houses in NZ and abroad.
Myles’ broad experience has endowed him with a keen appreciation of well-reasoned strategy, and knowledge of how to set the right conditions for sustained beneficial change. He has especial expertise in optimising business processes, managing vendors, and software development and implementation.
Myles is at ease in complex and challenging environments, being an effective and engaging communicator across organisational settings.